How to Protect Yourself Now and Stay Healthy During the Spreading Crisis of Swine Flu.
Swine Flu World Crisis
Governments are scrambling world wide to prepare their medical facilities for the coming pandemic of swine flu. The best thing you can do for yourself is stay calm and boost your protection. This article will show you exactly what you need to do to increase your odds of staying healthy.
How Does the Swine Flu Spread? Like most viruses, this one is spread through person to person contact, or via microscopic droplets sprayed by coughing or sneezing. So the very first line of defense against this flu, or any flu is simple and basic… practice good hygiene.
Aside from this article, the best place to get up to date information on this flu is the "Center for Disease Control" website (CDC)
Here are some things that you can do to make sure you don't get the virus.
- Wash your hands. – If washing in public facilities, don't touch any surface with your bare hands. This means turning taps off with a paper towel after washing and opening the washroom door with a paper towel as well.Carrying a little bottle of alcohol based hand sanitizer is a good idea to use after washing, and when hand washing facilities are not available.
- Wear a mask- you can purchase face masks at the local drug store. Please be aware that the mask only traps droplets that go forward, but in the event of a cough or a sneeze, droplets carrying viral particles can often escape out the sides of the mask. Also change the mask frequently. Remember these are paper masks and eventually the droplets will work their way to the outside THROUGH the paper.
- Dispose of tissues and masks properly. If you have flu-like symptoms, use tissues and dispose of them in a plastic bag, tied off and placed in the trash or incinerator.
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, and stay hydrated. Nutrition is crucial as it gives your immune system the building blocks to work with while it tries to fight off this virus.
- Purchase a supplement that has anti-viral effect. Zeolite is an ideal supplement because it has demonstrated anti-viral action, and it ALSO removes heavy metals and foreign chemicals. This has the added benefit of freeing your immune system from focusing on foreign chemicals, so it can now focus on killing virus particles. Just remember that all zeolite supplements are not effective. It is important to choose the right one. Otherwise you may just be spending your money and still be without protection. Find out more about zeolite here.
- Boost your immune system. There are a number of supplements that claim to boost your immune system. Here are what I consider the most important. Echinacea and zinc, which can be purchased at your local pharmacy should be at the top of your list. Also, add some vitamin C to your cart. Finally you should have a potent agaricus blazei product. Agaricus is the most potent of the mushroom family for immune boosting properties. It is especially effective in boosting the Natural Killer Cells of your immune system whose sole function is to kill mutating cells (cancer) and foreign invaders (viruses and bacteria). Like zeolite, all agaricus blazei supplements are not equal. Find out more about agaricus blazei here.
Following these steps should keep the Swine Flu virus away, but even if you do happen to get sick, you should have enough boost to keep the swine flu from making you another statistic.
If you liked this post please consider subscribing (that orange button)
Or help us get the word out through Del.cio.us, Technorati, Stumble Upon, or Digg!(the rest of those buttons!)
Your quick and simple click will make the world of difference to us. THANKS!